Trampoline Parts & Repairs
For Jumping Mats and replacements of Spring Safety Pads
Available in Canada only
Free Shipping of Safety Pads included in price anywhere in CANADA
Heavy Duty Trampoline Safety Pads
2 To 3 times more durable than most original pads:
- High Quality replacement trampoline spring pads are available for 12’ - 12’9” - 13’ and 14’ round trampolines, including Costco trampolines. They are substantially more durable than most original pads. Most original pads are made from a very light weight material and quickly breakdown in the sun. The protective vinyl in our pads has the most U.V. protection available on the market.
How to Measure your frame to find out what size pad you need:
Measure from the outside of the the frame to the outside of the frame. Please measure in the same direction as the grain on your jumping mat (see diagram). Pads are available for 12’ - 12’9” - 13’ and 14’ round trampolines.
Call Toll-Free 1-888-549-5251
Shipping is Free
delivered directly to your door
Price including Free Delivery is $228.+ tax
Sorry, we do not sell oval or rectangle safety pads or trampoline enclosure nets.
Pads only available in ( Canada Only)
Available for BC and Alberta only
- High Quality, Tapered Springs
- Please Note: We need to know the exact length of the spring. Measure the spring from the end of one hook to the end of the other hook (see diagram below).
Springs are available in the following sizes:
8.5” (Most Common)
Springs are sold in packages of 10, 20, 40 or 100
Call Toll-Free 1-888-549-5251 for pricing
Shipping is Free on springs when ordered with a pad and delivered directly to your door
Professional Sewing Repairs to all Makes of Jumping Mats including Costco Trampolines:
- Re-Hemming of outside hem on jumping mats, We re-stitch the hem with a very heavy duty U.V. Protected thread by sewing around the outside perimeter 6 times and replacing any damaged or missing rings.
- Holes can also be patched and reinforced if they are small enough.
- Wondering how to repair holes in a trampoline on your own, well it can only be done if the hole is extremely small otherwise it must be professionally patched and reinforced.
Repairs only available in CANADA !!
( BC or Alberta )
If you have any questions, please E-mail us at
or call us during [BUSINESS HOURS] at 1-888-549-5251.